Please download and read: Instruction for final documents submission page and creating IEEE E-copyright form
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without copyright form, we can NOT publish your article. The file will be sent to you once your manuscript has been accepted.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
It is required that all PDF submissions be IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not meet Xplore compliance, it cannot be published and will be removed from the ICEAST2019 Proceedings and the IEEE Xplore system. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the conference final submission web site.
BEFORE CREATING A PDF:
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Kriangkrai Sooksood at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
– For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0067-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union,
the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0067-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
– For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0067-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
CREATING YOUR PDF eXpress ACCOUNT:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site: www.pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
• 45994XP for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file.
- Once you have a GOOD PDF file, return to the ICEAST2019 final submission web site (http://iceast.info) and upload your final submission.
checking your PDF file for compliance and submitting your final paper for publication are 2 separate procedures. After using the IEEE PDF eXpress system for file compliance, MAKE SURE to return to the ICEAST2019 final submission web site (http://iceast.info) and upload your compliant final submission.